Privacy, GDPR & Cookies Policy
Think of Me Designs (“Company”) is committed to protecting and respecting your data & privacy. This is the privacy & GDPR policy for www.thinkofmedesigns.com (“the Website”).
By using the Website, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Who has access to your information
The Company has access to your personally identifiable information (PII), when you submit a contact request form to us. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Company is the data controller and the Company’s address is shown on the Company’s Contact Us page www.thinkofmedesigns.com/contact The Company owns the data that it collects on the site.
The information you provide here will only be used to provide you with answers to your request, via telephone and/or email, unless you choose to become a client of the Company.
Your information will only be retained by the Company if you become a client, in which case you will be provided with additional GDPR terms to approve the Company transferring your details to the Company systems for accounting, production and marketing.
Location of data
The personal identifiable information (PII) that the Company collects from you on this website is stored according to the US-EU Privacy Shield Framework on encrypted databases.
Information the Company collects and uses
The Company lawfully collects and processes the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this website. The Company may also ask you for information if you report a problem with the Website.
- If you contact the Company, the Company may keep a record of that correspondence.
- If you complete a survey on the site, the Company may collect that and use it within the Company’s group of companies.
- Details of your visits to the Website including traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data. This is anonymous data and you cannot be personally identified by it.
The Company may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. The Company uses this for Website administration and to report aggregate (anonymous) information on visitor traffic. This is statistical data about the Company’s Website’s users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify you.
The cookies the Company uses in this website are:
Cookies are used to collect information about how Visitors use our site. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. Google Analytics does not store any personal information about website users. For details, read the Google Analytics privacy document. Used to distinguish users.
Google Analytics. Used to distinguish users.
Google Analytics. Used to throttle request rate.
This is an anti-forgery token (preventing CSRF attacks). It guarantees that the poster is the one who gets the form.
To remember the closing of the cookies notification banner.
How the Company uses your data, whether PII or anonymous
The Company uses data about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with access to parts of the Website;
- To allow us to supply information on the products or services you have requested;
- To allow us to provide quotations for the services you have requested;
- To collect payment from you or to send you invoices if you become a client;
- To use and analyse the information the Company collects so that the Company can administer, support, improve and develop the Company’s services;
- To tell you about important changes or developments to the Website;
- To tell you about other products and services which the Company offers which may be of interest to you. The Company only does this if you have agreed to receive this type of information;
- To produce statistics about the Company’s visitors for the Company’s advertisers and investors. This information is anonymous and does not identify any individuals. The Company can use these statistics to allow adverts to be targeted at certain types of customers.
Data & password security
All data you provide to the Company is stored on the Company’s secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Once the Company has received data from you, the Company uses certain procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Where you are provided with a password, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. Do not share the password with anyone.
Sending information on the Internet is not completely secure. Although the Company does its best to protect your personal data, the Company cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to the Website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Unless the Company has been negligent the Company is not liable for any loss arising from a breach of security.
You have choices as to your personal data:
- Your right to be informed;
- Your right of access;
- Your right to rectification;
- Your right to erasure;
- Your right to restrict processing;
- Your right to data portability;
- Your right to object;
- Your right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to request information or action on any of these.
This site contains links to other sites. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
The Company occasionally changes this privacy & GDPR policy. You should therefore look at the policy regularly.